What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to control or even quit drinking
- Enjoy your drinking time, be free from peer pressure, enjoy the next morning feeling refreshed and alert rather than hung over plus healthier and happier
- Lose Weight! When you drink a lot, because of more insulin pumped into your body, it craves a carbohydrate boost which is why you want snacks and food.
- Boost your self-esteem and self-confidence hence making you feel better about yourself and able to stand up for yourself against peer pressure to drink
- Deal with the cravings of alcohol leaving you free to enjoy yourself and feel physically healthier the next day because you will no longer go too far
- Overcome stress and tension; these astonishing techniques will comfort you and give you the same warm happy feelings that alcohol currently gives you
- Techniques for developing your self-confidence. These are critical for making the changes that you want in your life and for dealing with the causes
- Free yourself from negative feelings and sadness over past events, meaning you will feel happier, more relaxed and more confident in your daily life
- Free your body from the harmful toxins and sugars alcohol is putting into your body. You will feel fresher, healthier and more energetic than before
- Sleep Better. Enjoy waking up refreshed, relaxed and ready to go with way more energy. You will definitely wake up with a clear head, body and mind!
- This will give you a boost every moment of the day and allow you to feel the warm exciting feelings that you are craving, rather than the alcohol.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Give Up Alcohol scores 73.71/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.alcoholfreesociallife.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $127.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: alcoholfreesociallife.com you’ll also be taken through to alcoholfreesociallife.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)